Wellness & Enrichment Center
Our mission is to lead, inspire, foster and educate our senior patients to help them achieve optimal health and wellness for Life! The HDMG Wellness & Enrichment Center is a new facility designed to provide the best in wellness programs and services free of charge, exclusively for people who are Medicare Advantage members and Medicare beneficiaries.
Benefits of Wellness
Recent studies indicate that older adults who are active and socially engaged maintain their independence, improve physical and mental functioning, stay healthier and live happier more complete lives. Based on these ideas, HDMG offers a multifaceted Wellness & Enrichment Center that improves quality of life.
The innovative programs and services offered at the HDMG Wellness & Enrichment Center provide a wealth of benefits:
- Assures your health screenings, tests and vaccines are current
- Offers a fun environment to learn how to stay healthy and well in all areas of life
- Improve memory & mental clarity
- Increase self-confidence
- Offers an easy way to try something new
- Gives you a feeling of accomplishment
- Helps you meet people who share your interests
- Builds on skills you already have
Programs, Workshops and Activities
Programs for Health
- Free health screenings:
- Blood pressure
- Body Fat Analysis
- and more…
Workshops For Learning
- Improve your breathing through exercise
- Healthy Eating & Cooking
- Nutritious Food Prep for 1 or 2
- Healthy Living Course
- Health Insurance and Medicare 101
- CPR – First Aid
- Living Wills and Advance Directives
- Free Health Insurance Counseling
- Social Security Reviews
- Self Defense
- Computer workshop
- Fall Prevention and much more!
Activities For Fitness
- Improve balance, strength and flexibility
- Wii Fit Tournaments (Treats and Prizes)
- Chair & Mat Yoga
- Line Dance
- Senior Exercise
- Chair Massage
Activities For Fun
- Movie Day
- Card Games, Chess & Checkers
- Brain Games
- Birthday Celebration and Cakes
- Tea Party
- Healthy Bingo
Note: Programs, workshops and activities are subject to change. We welcome your suggestions and ideas on how we can improve to better serve you. Please call us at 661-951-3050.
Who Can Participate?
All Medicare Beneficiaries are eligible. Sign up for membership to have access to the benefits and activities at the Wellness & Enrichment Center.
To select High Desert Medical Group as your health care service provider, please sign up during your annual open enrollment period. For more information on becoming a member, visit our Become A Patient page.
Your participation at the Wellness & Enrichment Center, combined with regular visits with your doctor, can help prevent disease and improve your health. If you have questions about your healthcare or your ability to engage in any of the activities offered at HDMG’s Wellness & Enrichment Center, please make an appointment to see your primary care physician.
At HDMG, our goal is to help you live a healthier and happier life.
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Descriptions and sign-up sheets for workshops and activities, as well as monthly schedules, are available inside the HDMG Wellness & Enrichment Center.
Please visit or call for specific events of interest to you.
Wellness & Enrichment Center
43779 North 15th Street West
Lancaster, CA 93534
Senior Wellness Center services provided for the following cities:
- Quartz Hill
- Lake Los Angeles
- Pinon Hills
- California City