Our Urgent Care Team is dedicated to providing you with high quality, timely, and accurate medical diagnosis, while focusing on delivering a 5 Star Experience. Should you or someone in your family experience a non-life threatening illness or injury, we are here for you.
We have decreased the time that patients wait to see a health care provider, as well as the average time a patient spends in our urgent care center. Times may increase during Annual Peak Flu season.
43839 15th Street West, Lancaster
Call (661) 949-3512
Hours of Operation
6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Open daily including weekends and most holidays.
After the initial examination, your provider may determine that some patients require further evaluation and/or testing in the emergency department or direct admission to the hospital. Our Urgent Care team works in a unique and highly innovative manner with the hospital to ensure that our patients incur an absolute minimal level of inconvenience. HDMG Urgent Care is able to provide this service by providing rapid transfer of care for our patients by utilizing our Hospitalist team and capitalizing on our “direct admit” program that is in place with our preferred hospitals.
We accept walk-ins and virtual appointments. To schedule an appointment, please call (661) 949-3512.
If you need assistance with transportation, call (800) 266-4364 and we can help you coordinate a ride.
We accept most insurance plans.
When to Contact Your Primary Care Physician
- Always contact your primary care provider first, during normal business hours. He/she is the best person to direct your care and is most knowledgeable about and what might be best for you.
- Our 24 Hour Nurse Advice line is staffed with highly qualified licensed professional to answer any questions you may have and can assist with directing you to receive the best care possible. This service is available 7 days a week, 365 days a year. (800) 424-2273
- Please consult your PCP for primary care services, including routine office visits, health evaluations, immunizations, medication refills, and other routine procedures.
Some examples of conditions that can be treated at our Urgent Care include:
- Accidents and falls
- Sprains and broken bones
- Back problems
- Breathing difficulties
- Severe abdominal pain
- Bleeding/cuts that may require stitches
- High fever
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Sore throat and upper respiratory symptoms
- Mild to moderate asthma
- Bladder/urinary tract infections
We are here for you. If you have any health concerns, such as a sick child, a fever, abdominal pain, or medication questions, we want to hear from you! (661) 949-3512